To give effect to our values and objectives all staff, learners and parents make a commitment to abide by and support the policies as adopted and as amended by the Board of Governors.
Management and staff of the school are committed to:
- Instilling into each individual learner a sound spiritual and moral attitude, based on the values of love, justice,
compassion, respect, care, acceptance and tolerance.
- Developing a curriculum of excellence.
- Setting the highest standards of work and behaviour for all learners.
- Protecting the dignity of all who are a part of our school community.
- Creating a loving and caring environment for the learners.
- Fostering strong communication with parents as the basis for close co-operation.
- Conducting ourselves in accordance with the Code of Professional Conduct of the South African Council for
- Listening to parents and learners and understanding any concerns raised.
- Providing the appropriate time and place for full and confidential discussion in order to solve any issues and
Parents / Guardians are committed to:
- Helping and encouraging children to develop strong spiritual and moral values.
- Taking an active and supportive interest in the aims of the school.
- Taking an active interest in children’s work and progress and in this regard attending parents’ meetings.
- Supporting the values, authority and discipline of the school.
- Ensuring children abide by the school rules.
- Reading and committing themselves to the relevant policy documents that pertain to them at this school.
Learners are committed to:
- Behaving and acting in a manner which reflects the values of the School.
- Respecting and being courteous and co-operative with educators, other school staff, other learners and visitors,
at all times.
- Attending school regularly, and on time.
- Aiming to achieve their highest standard in all areas of school life.
- Completing all homework and assignments with pride and to their highest level of competence.
- Wearing the correct school uniform and appearing smart at all times.
- Respecting the feelings and property of other people, both in school and in the community.
- Caring for the buildings, furniture, equipment and grounds of the school.
- Supporting and abiding by the school rules that apply.